Wednesday, May 27, 2015

She's a big girl now!

For Christmas Peyton got a princess potty and some big girl undies. However, she has consistently refused to even sit on the potty. But I was in no rush, I figured the time would come when she was ready. Periodically I would still ask if she wanted to sit on the potty and usually got the same answer, no!

Just recently she started asking us to more frequently change her diaper, tell us when she went poop, or ask to take her own diaper off. So last week I once again asked if she wanted to sit on the potty....she said yes!!!!!! So she spent a half a day running around the house diaperless and periodically sitting on the potty. She never went the first day...but I thought, if she's ready, we are doing this! And so we have begun potty training. 

A week into it she's doing pretty good. She gets frustrated with us asking her if she has to go pee pee but if she's running around naked (which she frequently is) she'll go into the bathroom and go potty by herself. We are still working on it and we are by no means potty trained...but we are getting there!!













11 comments:

  1. Id so fuck her butthole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to cum inside p*ssy. I want to also finger her. And make her squirt❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would fuck her daily in every hole

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cousin had a daughter named Payton. She was so a cute little blonde 2 year old girl. She always came over to my house i was 18 at the time living at home. One day i was relaxing in the recliner watching tv and she hopped up in my lap. She started bouncing up and down wearing a blue skirt and panties. I got so fucking hard. I knew that very day that i loved little girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. im a 16 yr old guy, i live at Ulitsa Lunacharskogo, 12, Novokuznetsk, Kemerovo Oblast, my phone number is +7 908 953 11 27 and my email is maximus8610@gmail.com.
    please kidnap/rape me.

    ReplyDelete