Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I will survive!

I am getting ready to do one of the most difficult things as a parent.....leave my baby for a whole week!

I mean, it won't all be torture....I'm going to Hawaii!

Nonetheless, my anxiety has been peaked as I attempt to get ready to go. I know that Peyton will be okay....she will have her dad, Aunties and grandma to love her and care for her.  But the reality is...they aren't me. And we are used to being with each other 24/7.

I also know this will be good for the both of us....Peyton will get bonding time with others and I will have a week to relax and rejuvenate (because let me tell you....this newly mobile baby has me worn out).

On the plus side....Peyton isn't sleeping well....which means I will get a week off of her poor sleeping behaviors! (And a week off the chaos surrounding cementing our patio!)

In the end, I'm sure it will be harder on me than it will Peyton....I'll probably cry....but I'll also survive (and try to enjoy relaxing on a beach ;)).

No comments:

Post a Comment