Friday, August 12, 2016

Shake it up!!

I am on day 5! It hit a bit of a hiccup on day 3....but with the help of my awesome support system I got over it and back on track and am feeling great!

Country Heat is dancing.....I haven't danced in years and my dancing game went down hill after my pelvic injury almost 10 years ago. Nonetheless, I am having a blast! Despite my lack of hand and eye coordination and 2 left feet and not knowing the difference between left and right.....I am shaking and sweating my butt off!! 30 minutes of nonstop dancing is easy, fun and sweaty!!!



And my favorite part.....the Shakeology I get after my workout. Shakeology is amazingness. It's yummy healthy goodness in awesome flavors. Well, I have only tried a few flavors, but they have been great! You can have Shakeology any time of day but choose to have mine after my workout. I use it as my motivator and reward for working out.

I LOVE chocolate shakeology. For me the shakes are about making them something special. Why just mix it with water when you can do more and make it amazing!?!?!!

So I'm going to share with you my favorite way to make my shakes. This is my Samoa (yeah the Girl Scout cookie) inspired shake....trust me it's amazing!!

Here are my ingrediants:
Chocolate Shakeology
Coconut extract
Sugar free caramel syrup
1 cup water
1 cup ice



In a blender I put in the water, 1 tsp of coconut extract, 2 tsp of the caramel syrup and a scoop of Shakeology.



Then you blend that up until all mixed in. So, because I typically workout when the kids are napping or in bed I make my shakes in the garage so I don't wake anyone!! :)



Once it's blended, add the ice and blend until smooth...no ice chunks.



And now you have an amazing shake that tastes delicious....and kind of like a Samoa Girl Scout cookie. And it tastes even better in my kick ass "Get SHIT Done" cup!!



Seriously though, I have a sweet tooth, and Shakeology completely helps to curb it!! Could I follow the program without Shakeology? Yes. Would I be successful? Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment