Sunday, August 10, 2014

10 weeks or less....Eeek!!!!

Tomorrow I will be 28 weeks pregnant...and today I realized that in 10 weeks or less my family of 3 will become a family of 5!!! Just thinking about that creates an abundance of emotions: excitement, fear, anticipation, nervousness, anxiety, joy...etc.

I begin to think about how not ready we are...we haven't finished painting the boys' room...in fact all their stuff is in the hallway currently.  I need to do clothing inventory....I'm not so sure we are actually prepared to dress two little boys. We have a few big items we still need to purchase....including a crib. I have several DIY projects I have yet to even start. Ugh...but in the end I know that it will all be fine and will work out. But I must admit...this growing list running through my head has my anxiety peeking!

Then I start thinking about how all of this is going to effect Peyton, the dogs...me and Bryce. And in the end I know...we will all adjust!

And ultimately all that I have been thinking about at night as I fall asleep is getting to hold my 2 precious boys. I think about them snuggled and sleeping on my chest....that used to be my favorite with Peyton...it still is when she is willing. And thinking about that makes the lists, fear, anxiety...all seem like nothing!!














No comments:

Post a Comment