Monday, March 23, 2015

Boring update

I haven't posted since we were entering the hell that is....Twins with RSV! Both boys did get it and are now fully recovered!! I didn't realize the seriousness of it until I had countless people tell me hospital stories...so I definitely feel like we dodged a bullet since neither boy had to end up in the hospital. 

Since RSV, life has been pretty boring around here.  Both boys can roll from belly to back....though they consistently choose not to do it! Trevor is matering rolling from belly to back...he seems very proud of himself. Jensen thinks it's fun to just hang out on his side.  They are both getting lots of personality. Trevor is my snuggler and Jensen is super smiley...and has found his feet!!  And the boys just turned 5 months...they are growing so fast!!  We are getting rid of the swaddles (yes!!!) and they look lurk such big boys sleeping without them. 








Peyton is a little pistol...as always! She started a toddler class last week...one day a week for an hour. I was lucky enough to have my mom with me for her class, so one of us could be in there with her if she needed it...that won't be able happen in the future since it will be just me...but I think she'll do great!  In April she starts her first dance class...I'm so excited.  I think she will love it! 






Until next time...








No comments:

Post a Comment