Friday, March 21, 2014

What's it like with 2 in there?!?!

1. I wake up feeling hungover....everyday!
2. I get really really hungry, to the point of feeling sick, but can't eat very much before I feel super full! Sometimes I can't even finish a meal.  And then I'm hungry again soon after.  When those babies are hungry....I better feed them, stat!!!

3. I wake up tired, am super exhausted by the end of the day. But I can't always seem to take a nap or fall asleep early no matter how tired I am! 

4. My lower abdomen always feels SO full!!


5. Double the babies, means double the hormones, which means.....double the CRAZY!! Yep, that's right, my poor husband must endure all the extra crazy that accompanies the extra baby.  More crying, more worrying, more anxiety, more CRAZY!

I'm sure as this journey continues and these babies grow....so will this list!



No comments:

Post a Comment